Next Post

Next Post
-I have to postpone these items until after I finish my video-

My next post will provide more information about how to correctly draw perspective views, with examples of two point and one point perspectives.

I also plan to give a brief overview of the types of materials that are typically used to create on-site sketches.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Manette Bridge - Prior to Demolition

The new bridge is completed and is now open to traffic.  The trestle of the existing bridge will be removed by crane in one large piece.  It could be any day.  I will continue to sketch it until it comes down.  After that I plan to do a number of sketches of the new bridge which is directly behind the existing steel bridge.

The concrete columns will be removed over a period of time during the beginning of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment